UTC scholarships scheme
There are three categories of scholarship:
All LDE UTC students are eligible for the Standard (£1,500) Scholarship.
To be considered for the Gold (£2,000) and Platinum (£2,500) Scholarships, students will need to complete a consent form giving LDE UTC permission to share their profile data with UEL.
This will be sent to students once they have firmly accepted their offer from UEL.
- A fee assessed as Home student (including EU nationals with settled or pre-settled status)
- Progressing directly from LDE UTC
- Applied and firmly accepted their offer at UEL
- Starting a full-time undergraduate degree at UEL at foundation year or year 1
- Studying at one of our campuses or on distance learning programmes with fees of £9,250 per year
- Starting an undergraduate degree for the first time at UEL in September 2022
How do I apply?
No application necessary. If you qualify for this scholarship you will be
Please see our Tuition Fees Policy.
For further information and advice on this award please contact our Applicant Enquiries on tel: +44 (0) 20 8223 3333 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm). Or Live chat: Click the live chat icon in the bottom right of the screen
You may also be interested in
Funding for care leavers
If you are someone who has been in the care system, you may be eligible for funding.Find out more about funding for care leavers
Find out how our international scholarships work and see what scholarships are on offer for your studies.Our international scholarships
Discover all the available external funding organisation who can help you support your financial responsibilities during your studies.Read more about external funding
Funding for part time students
Find information on how you can fund your undergraduate, or postgraduate, part time studies at UEL.Learn more about funding for part time students
Our athlete-centred programme is aimed at putting you in the best position to excel within your sport whilst studying at UEL.More about competitive scholarships