Occupational and Organisational Psychology
Department of Professional Psychology , School of Psychology
- BPS Registered Full Test User
- Member of the BPS's Division of Occupational Psychology
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
I am a lecturer in Business Psychology with extensive experience in various domains of the world of business and organisations. Being involved in multiple roles and projects across numerous industries has given me the opportunity to deal with a great variety of organisational issues and apply organisational theory in practice. I have accumulated invaluable experience as an occupational psychologist, which I am more than happy to pass onto my students at the UEL. In addition to my lecturing activities, I supervise students in writing their dissertations as well as provide them with academic and pastoral support as an academic advisor. To me, university is not only a place to extend one's knowledge but also to develop in a personal and professional way. I graduated from the UEL with an MSc in Occupational and Organisational Psychology in addition to my previous degrees in Business Administration, Psychology and Psychology of Personality and qualification as a psychometric test user. My main areas of research interest include occupational attitudes, emotions and behaviours, flexible work schedules, stress and well-being at work as well as relevant workplace interventions.
Papers in international scientific periodicals with scientific refereeing
- Dineva, S. & Ridley, D. (in prep.). Empathy and burnout in healthcare professionals: A quantitative study (prospective submission date July 2018)
- D'Oliveira, T. C. & Dineva, S. (in prep). Exploring the mediating role of work schedule control on the relationship between recovery experiences and flow at work (prospective submission date September 2018)
- D'Oliveira, T. C. & Dineva, S. (in prep). Integrating the approaches to work schedule control: A review (prospective submission date December 2018)
Papers in conference proceedings with scientific refereeing
- D'Oliveira, T. C. & Dineva, S. (2017). Exploring the mediating role of work schedule control on the relationship between recovery experiences and flow at work. Abstract proceedings of the 17th Congress of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology, May 17-19, Dublin, Ireland.
- Dineva, S., Dinev, K. & Dyankova, D. (2003). Stress of high level managers – symptoms and therapy. Proceedings of the 9th Student Scientific Conference on Leadership, Prof. Dr. Asen Zlatarov University, June 16, Burgas, Bulgaria.