ELSEF scholarships scheme
The award is £1,000 cash payment in the first year of study.
- Fee status of Home (including EU nationals with settled or pre-settled status)
- Progressing directly from an ELSEF member college
- Made a UCAS application during the main cycle and firmly accepted the University
- Studying full-time at foundation year or year 1
- Studying at one of our campuses or on distance learning programmes with fees of £9,250 per year
- Starting an undergraduate degree for the first time at the University in September 2022
- Read our full terms and conditions.
How do I apply?
No application necessary. If you qualify for this scholarship you will be
Please see our Tuition Fees Policy.
For further information and advice on this award please contact our Applicant Enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 8223 3333 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).
You may also be interested in
Funding for care leavers
If you are someone who has been in the care system, you may be eligible for funding.Find out more about funding for care leavers
Find out how our international scholarships work and see what scholarships are on offer for your studies.Our international scholarships
Discover all the available external funding organisation who can help you support your financial responsibilities during your studies.Read more about external funding
Funding for part time students
Find information on how you can fund your undergraduate, or postgraduate, part time studies at UEL.Learn more about funding for part time students
Our athlete-centred programme is aimed at putting you in the best position to excel within your sport whilst studying at UEL.More about competitive scholarships