Dr Adnan Adnan
Department of Engineering & Construction , School of Architecture Computing and Engineering (ACE)
Dr Adnan Adnan is a Senior Lecturer for the School of Architecture Computing and Engineering (ACE). He completed his Master of Arts (Education) in 2016 and Post Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education at UEL in June 2012, and his expertise covers the outsourcing of manufacturing, mathematical modelling, and AutoCAD/SolidWorks.
Areas Of Interest
- Outsourcing of Manufacturing
- Mathematical Modelling
- Theory of Constraints
- Decision Theory
- AutoCAD / SolidWorks
- Renewable Energy Resources (Solar Panels and Recycling)
Peer reviewed conference articles
- Adnan, A., Gyan, K.S., Safa, M., Cazan, A., Lung, A.W.M., Muppala, S. (2012), 'Application of Analytical Hierarchy Process for the Selection of Outsourcees (Suppliers) for a Ghanaian Gold Mining Company', Advances in Computing and Technology 7th Annual Conference, London.UK.
- Adnan, A., Cazan, A., Safa, M., Lung, A.W.M. (2009), 'Guidelines for Benchmarking and Manufacturing Level Agreement for outsourcing', Advances in Computing and Technology 4th Annual Conference, London.UK.pp.206-214.
- Arreymbi, J., Agbor, A., Adnan, A. (2008b), 'Critical Analysis of Why ICT Uptake is Slow in Emerging Economies - The Case of Cameroon', Advances in Computing and Technology 3rd Annual Conference, London.UK.pp.165-178.
All other publications
- Hussain, C. M. I., Chowdhury, N. H., Muppala, S. Adnan, A. (2013), 'Cost Analysis of Concentrated Solar Power Plant with Thermal Energy Storage System in Bangladesh', International Journal of Enhanced Research in Science Technology &; Engineering, ISSN No. 2319-7463, Vol.2.Issue.4.pp.79 - 87, April, 2013.
- Adnan, A., Arunachalam, S., Cazan, A. (2007e), 'Improving Outsourcing Operations by Integrating Outsourcing Determinant Index &; Outsourcing Cycle Effectiveness', The International conference on Information Society, October 7-11, 2007, Merrillville, Indiana, USA.pp.207-211.
- Adnan, G. Williams, S. Arunachalam, A. Cazan &; J. Arreymbi (2007d), 'Analysing Communication System For Successful Outsourcing - Game Theory Perspective', 3rd International Conference on Advances in Information and Communication Engineering, Novotel.London.UK.pp.4-10.
- Adnan, A., Arunachalam, S., Cazan, A. (2007c), 'Improving Outsourcing of Manufacturing Operations By Integrating With Theory of Constraints', 5th International Conference on Manufacturing Research, De Montfort University.Leicester.UK.pp.191-195.
- Adnan, A., Arunachalam, S., Cazan, A. (2007b), 'The Importance of Secured Internet in World Class Outsourcing', International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions, University of East London. London.UK.pp.123-124.
- Adnan, A., Arunachalam, S. (2007a), 'Improving outsourcing framework by integrating with lean' Advances in Computing and Technology 2nd Annual Conference.
- Adnan, A., Safa, M., Lung, A.W.M., Muppala, S. (2013), 'Improvement of outsourcing by employing Lean Philosophy', International Journal of Enhanced Research in Science Technology &; Engineering, ISSN No. 2319-7463, Vol.2.Issue.3.pp.1-13, March, 2013.
- Adnan, A., Cazan, A., Safa, M., Lung, A.W.M., Williams, G. (2009), 'Evaluation of Potential Manufacturing Suppliers Using Analytical Hierarchy Process and Cluster Analysis Benchmarking', Computer Science Journals (CSC Journals): International Journal of Security, Vol.3.Issue.3.pp.35-47.
- Adnan, G. Williams, S. Arunachalam, &; A. Cazan, J. Arreymbi Communication Systems for Successful Outsourcing - Game Theory Perspective. Open Source publication on Communication Networks and Electronic Security - Journal for ICT security synergy. Volume 2 Issue 2. Copyright 2007 AICE Foundation ISSN:1746-8558.
- Spatial Communication and Visualisation EG3013
- Analytical Skills in Built Environment EG4010
- Mental Wealth Level 3 EG3010
- Mental Wealth Level 4 EG4019
- Mental Wealth Level 5 EG5010